Skip to content

Nonprofit Organizations

Since most 501-C3 entities don’t have to file federal tax returns, you might wonder why a non-profit would need help from a CPA firm.

Here are some of the services we provide for non-profits:

  • Filing your form 990
  • Compliance assurance services
  • Perform compilations and reviews
  • Bookkeeping and financial reporting
  • Grant writing consultation and services

Contact Us

Ask a Question

Find comfort in knowing an expert in accounting is only an email or phone-call away. 281-424-1000

We Are Here to Help

We will happily offer you a free consultation to determine how we can best serve you. Contact Us

Send Us a File

Use our convenient SecureSend page to securely deliver a file directly to a member of our firm. Secure Send

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Subscribe to our monthly emailed newsletter to receive news, updates, and valuable tips. Subscribe